- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and TailwindCSS and more tools
- Design modern websites with professional tools and techniques
- Basic SEO and SEO friendly design concepts
- Understand the concepts and theory behind goo design
- Advance HTML and CSS to design any layout you can imagine
- CSS animation and transitions techniques and tools
- Web publishing and web management with cPanel
- Github Pages and publish github projects
Topic 1.1 Introduction
Topic 1.2 About the Course
Topic 1.3 Important FAQs
Topic 1.4 Intro to Web Technology
Topic 1.5 Understanding the Browser Options
2. Design Theory and UI/UX
Topic 2.1 Typography
Topic 2.2 Webfonts, Google Fonts and API
Topic 2.3 Color Theory
Topic 2.4 Design Trends
Topic 2.5 Design Systems
Topic 3.1 Introduction to HTML
Topic 3.2 The evolution of HTML
Topic 3.3 Text editors
Topic 3.4 Anatomy of a HTML file
Topic 3.5 HTML tags
Topic 3.6 Block and inline tags
Topic 3.7 HTML attributes
Topic 3.8 HTML image and hyperlinks
Topic 3.9 HTML table
Topic 3.10 HTML forms
Topic 3.11 Semantic elements in HTML
Topic 3.12 HTML5 media, video, audio elements overview, usages and placements
Topic 3.13 HTML commenting, SEO and metadata
4. CSS Basics
Topic 4.1 Introduction to CSS
Topic 4.2 Anatomy of a CSS rule
Topic 4.4 Global styles and commenting
Topic 4.5 Conflicts and overriding in CSS
Topic 4.6 Text and background styling
Topic 4.8 Position, visibility of an element
5. CSS Advancs
Topic 5.1 Flex box
Topic 5.2 Grid
Topic 5.3 Container
Topic 5.4 Media Queries
Topic 5.5 Transitions and Animations
Topic 5.6 Cross Browser and Browser Compatibility
Topic 5.7 Semantic HTML and CSS foundation
6. CSS Frameworks
Topic 6.1 What is CSS frameworks?
Topic 6.2 Different CSS frameworks
Topic 6.3 How to choose a framework?
Topic 6.4 Bootstrap framework: Basics and layout
Topic 6.5 Bootstrap: Contents, Components and utilities
Topic 6.6 Bootstrap: Design with Bootstrap
Topic 6.7 Tailwind CSS: Intro and Basics
Topic 6.8 Tailwind CSS: Colors and layout
Topic 6.9 Tailwind CSS: Configurations
Topic 6.10 Tailwind CSS: Design with TailwindCSS
Topic 7.1 Concept generation
Topic 7.2 Validating HTML and CSS
Topic 7.3 Choosing right design system, fonts and colors
Topic 7.4 Browser Compatibility Issue
8. Practical Project: Designing a ECommerce template
Topic 8.1 Understanding the requirements
Topic 8.2 Understanding the layout
Topic 8.3 Design the blocks
Topic 8.4 Optimizing for SEO
Topic 8.5 Final analysis
9. Web Publishing: Domain, Hosting, DNS and cPanel
Topic 9.1 What is Domain?
Topic 9.2 How to get domain?
Topic 9.3 What is Web Hosting?
Topic 9.4 How to get Web Hosting?
Topic 9.5 What is Domain Name System (DNS)?
Topic 9.6 How to work with DNS?
Topic 9.7 cPanel and its tools
Topic 9.8 Publishing a website with cPanel
Topic 10.1 Resources and tools
Topic 10.2 Review and discussions
Topic 10.3 Q&A Session
In this course, you'll learn how to design professional-looking modern, elegant, and trendy websites in one single project from scratch. This course is designed to help designers who have "zero or basic" knowledge and want to gain confidence to be professional web designers. There are no prerequisites for this course. It assumed that students have no prior programming skills or IT experience. But if you have basic computer operation skills, basic web design concepts, and basic programming skills, this will be helpful for you (but don't worry if you do not have any of this).
This course will take you from zero knowledge of web design to being an educated professional web designer who can build real-world themes and websites.
This is a full professional course. Once successful competition of this course we will able to face real-world clients and projects. Also, you will be able to start a freelance career on several marketplaces. For the outstanding performer, we will provide a few initial projects and you will be able to work on this as a professional (this is for outstanding performers who will prove themselves to us and can take pressure to complete real projects).
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR?
- Anyone who wants to learn HTML and CSS for the first time or wants to sharpen his or her HTML and CSS skills
- Who wants to learn Bootstrap and TailwindCSS like a professional
- Anyone who wants to learn how real-world projects build with HTML and CSS
- Anyone who wants to build websites the "professional" way
- Anyone who has practiced web design as a hobby but is not confident about their skillset in a professional arena
- Course type: Live
- Starting: 20 Mar, 2022 (Approx)
- Total class: 24+
- Class duration: 60min - 90min
- Downloadable classes
- Certificate of Completion by Gosoft
Fee 8000 BDT
Professional Web Design for Beginners: Bootstrap and TailwindCSS
Please complete your payment before registration
- Pay 50% (4000 BDT) of the course fee to this account: 01717815314(8) (Personal).
- Collect the transaction ID and use it for registration.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 12 hrs.
- You have to pay another 50% (4000 BDT) of your course fee within the first three sessions.
Lets work together!
Want to collaborate or invest?
Interested in working together?I'm always open to discussing about my service
or partnership opportunities.Please Note I will buy the coffee for us